Robsion Park Rules:
• Hours: Dawn to Dusk
• No motorized vehicles in park
• Alcoholic beverages prohibited
• Animals must be leashed
• Place garbage in trash receptacles only
• No solicitation, vending, advertising or sign posting is allowed except by special permission from the City.
• Patrons engaged in disruptive, destructive or hazardous conduct may be asked to leave by any City official.
• Persons shall not conduct the commercial sale or offer to sell any goods, wares, drink, food or items nor render or offer to render any service for hire unless a permit is properly issued by the City.
• Patrons shall preserve the peace and quiet enjoyment of the park by observing all ordinances and state laws governing noise and amplified sound.
Splash Pad Rules and Regulations:
• Operational Hours: 9am - 8pm
• Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns.
• Splash Pad is unsupervised.
• All children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision.
• Toddlers must wear swim diapers.
• Patrons engaging in horse play or foul language will be asked to leave.
• Climbing on the splash pad features is strictly prohibited.
• Keep glass containers, bicycles, skateboards and in-line skates off the splash pad.
• No food or drink on the splash pad.
• No pets allowed on splash pad.
PLAY SAFE & ENJOY!