• Please place garbage and yard waste cans on opposite sides of driveway.
• Yard waste includes the following: grass clippings, leaves, flowers, vegetable plants, brush, tree limbs, and shrubbery trimmings.
• Yard waste can be placed in a reusable container, paper yard waste bags, or compostable plastic bags.
The reusable container should be labeled "Yard Waste". Stickers are available for labeling your Yard Waste can at Lyndon City Hall. The compostable plastic bags should state that they meet ASTM D6400 standards for composting.
• Tree limbs must be cut and tied in no longer than 4' lengths and the bundle no larger than 3' in diameter. No tree limbs over 3" in diameter will be accepted.
• Bundles of tree limbs cannot weigh over 50 pounds.
• Yard waste is picked up year round.